There are many varieties of knives on the market, but one good one can make all the difference. Here, you’ll learn about the different types of knives available and the benefit to having one large cleaver. Be sure to protect your fingers before you begin!
- Before using a small cleaver, become familiar with its weight and feel.
- To keep your fingertips protected, roll them under as you place them on the item you are cutting.
- The cleaver can now be guided by the area between your two knuckles.
- Slowly chop your food in a downward motion.
- Once you become comfortable using a cleaver, you may never need another knife!