Each season a new session begins, challenging motivated students to reach their full energetic potential. With Grand Master Lu as your guide, you will learn Qigong forms that help your body resonate with the Qi of the season. Nature therefore is the guiding force that supports your ultimate results. Benefits are huge!
Qigong postures for the fall season are selected to strengthen the immune system and aid the body in gaining greater flexibility.
- Classes meets every Tuesday & Saturday, 8:00 AM (ET) for four weeks
- Classes meet over Zoom for 30 minutes
- Two support/practice sessions (Irma and Elaine) on Sunday evening 7:30 PM (ET)
- Sessions are NOT recorded for future viewing
- Registration is on a rolling basis.