You are the key element in Dragon’s Way Qigong® training. Through personal transformation, you will experience the gifts of Qigong practice and learn how to apply ancient techniques to everyday life.
Your body will gradually adjust and become more balanced. You’ll connect with your true healing potential and understand how to listen to the body for early signs of imbalances. When you share with others it will be from your own life shifts!
If you’d like to help others, and want to do so through lineage, Qigong practice and Chinese medicine, we encourage you to apply to this program. We’ll help you develop the skills to carry these powerful teachings.
Everything is energy or Qi and Qi is present in all areas of your life. Wu Ming Qigong stimulates energy flow in the meridians and help to accumulate Qi, but that’s not enough! We turn to a style of Eating for Healing that allows the body to conserve energy and improve digestive health.
Next the study of Five Element Consciousness gives you the knowledge to understand the body’s physical and emotional imbalances, and acts as a guide to reflect health improvements. Herbal supplements, while optional, gives the body necessary Qi support. This comprehensive program leaves nothing out.
- Become proficient in 10 Wu Ming Qigong movements
- Carry the essence of Dragon’s Way Qigong® through personal cultivation
- Guide clients to apply wellness practices based on traditional Chinese medicine’s preventative theories
- Understand and teach how to decipher messages that the body sends on a continual basis
- Guide clients to understand the impact emotions have on their overall well-being
- Use healthy eating strategies for healing
- Offer classes in your community
- Receive Grand Master Lu’s permission to energetically and spiritually carry the Dragon’s Way Qigong message
Prior to receiving certification to teach Dragon’s Way Qigong, all instructors in training will have their energy development evaluated by Grand Master Nan Lu, in his role as Qigong master. Depending on your readiness, he will grant you permission to teach this energy system.
Your path to certification begins with virtual classes held once a week for three months. When complete, your personal transformation will guide you to determine if the next steps are right for you. We’ve crafted the experience so it’s rich for future instructors as well as those wanting an immersive experience into the Dragon’s Way Qigong system.
Bringing Five Element Consciousness to Life
Begin instructor training with three months of weekly Zoom sessions (90 minutes each) Experiential sessions are dedicated to personal development that bring the Five Element Consciousness Framework and Qigong practice to a meaningful level of understanding. During this time you will,
- Learn how to use the Five Element Consciousness Framework in your daily life
- Learn how to read the body’s signals and address its needs from a positive view point
- Learn how beliefs and emotions unbalance the body
- Participate in serious Qigong instruction
- Explore the healing essence of foods
- Understand the impact of three herbal supplements
Course includes study materials and weekly homework assignments.
Bring your new understanding to life!
- Participate in interactive and role playing sessions online
- Refine your Qigong practices for accuracy
- Explore how to answer common questions
Start Teaching: “Pilot” sessions
- Practical experience is the best teacher. Bring the DWQ system to life by teaching others
- Learn how to organize and promote your class using materials provided
- Receive guidance and support from lead instructors and members of your group
- Learn how to answer questions and guide others
- Materials for these classes are included
In-Person Training: Upstate New York (4 day session)
- Refinement of skills through role playing, and group discussions
- Meals are prepared by the group
- Qigong practices are held in Nature
- Assessment of current energy levels and guidance on next steps
- Assessment of readiness to be certified
- Weekend dates are decided upon by the training group.
- Grand Master Lu assesses energy levels and determines readiness for certification.
Payment is broken into 2 parts.
$2,900 for the first three months (Program materials included)
$700.00 Weekend Intensive Upstate New York (Includes accommodations)
Total cost: $3,600
We interview all applicants to ensure this path is right for you. Please complete this application, email to [email protected] and we will contact you to arrange an interview.
- Openness to explore a renewed relationship with your energy body.
- Passion and a willingness to grow.
- Commitment to make Qigong part of your everyday life.
- Commitment to attend each training session.
As a certified instructor, you will be able to take this powerful program to your community, incorporate it into your current practice or simply begin a new career. Yes, this program has the potential to help you make a living while helping others.
We attract people from a broad range of professions including nurses, body-workers, doctors, acupuncturists, social workers, psychologists, Life Coaches, Qigong instructors, and individuals seeking a new professional path.
Qigong is growing in popularity for its ability to calm the nerves and generate healing opportunities. But Qigong alone is not enough to sustain long-term healing. Why? Everything is Qi and Qi is in everything. Qi must flow for you to enjoy good health.
Qi flow can be affected by your emotions, your choice of food, your job and relationships, and even by your thinking. Qi is your secret ingredient to good health!
Dragon’s Way Qigong is a full system of healing developed by Tai Master Xu and Grand Master Lu that includes Qigong practices, an eating for healing plan, and a roadmap to understand the body’s signs and signals of imbalances. You can learn more about Chinese medicine on our alternate site, tcmworld.org
Contact us to arrange an interview. [email protected]