30 PDAs through NCCAOM available.
You are the key element in the training process. Through your personal transformation, you will experience the power of Dragon’s Way Qigong® healing. As your body adjusts and becomes balanced, you will understand your true healing potential and be able to share this time-tested system with others. If you have a passion to help others, and want to do so through lineage, Qigong practice and Chinese medicine, we encourage you to apply to this program. We will help you develop the skills to carry these powerful teachings.
To become an inspiring instructor, first-hand experience is key. We teach you the fundamentals of the program, guide you to feel the shifts, and to understand your body from a Five Element Consciousness Framework. This training includes all areas of your life including how to eat, how to analyze your emotions, how to listen to the body’s messages, how to recognize your energy levels, and how to use herbal supplements for balance.
- Correctly demonstrate 10 Wu Ming Qigong movements.
- Carry the essence of Dragon’s Way Qigong® through personal cultivation.
- Guide clients to apply wellness practices based on traditional Chinese medicine’s preventative theories.
- Understand and teach how to decipher messages that the body sends on a continual basis.
- Guide clients to understand the impact emotions have on their overall well-being.
- Use healthy eating strategies for healing.
- Offer classes in your community.
- Receive Grand Master Lu’s permission to energetically and spiritually carry the Dragon’s Way Qigong message.
Prior to receiving certification to teach Dragon’s Way Qigong, all instructors in training will have their energy development evaluated by Grand Master Nan Lu, in his role as Qigong master. Depending on your readiness, he will grant you permission to teach this energy system.
- Openness to explore a renewed relationship with your energy body.
- Passion and a willingness to grow.
- Commitment to make Qigong part of your everyday life.
- Commitment to attend each training session.
As a certified instructor, you will be able to take this powerful program to your community, incorporate it into your current practice or simply begin a new career. Yes, this program has the potential to help you make a living while helping others step into a whole new way of living life more fully. It’s a win-win for everyone!!
We attract people from a broad range of professions including nurses, body-workers, doctors, acupuncturists, social workers, psychologists, Life Coaches, Qigong instructors, and individuals seeking a new professional path.
Monday evenings, September 20- December 6 at 7:00 PM (Eastern)
Wednesday mornings, September 22-December 8 at 9:00 AM (Eastern)
Learning the basics
- Class meets over Zoom every Wednesday morning for 3 months
- Interactive calls, and lectures
- Sessions are 60-75 minutes
- Qigong instruction
- Homework assignments
- Reading materials
- Educational materials are provided
Apply knowledge to teaching
- Interactive and role playing sessions online
- Exploration of common questions and answers
- Refine Qigong instruction for accuracy
Running pilot classes
- Teach two pilot programs
- Receive guidance and support from lead instructors
- Materials for these classes are included
Weekend in-person training
- Refinement of skills
- Role playing
- Assessment of readiness
- Weekend dates depend on Covid restrictions
- Grand Master Lu assesses energy levels and determines readiness for certification.
30 PDA’s granted through NCCAOM.
Tuition is $2,800 for the first three months and $700 for the weekend intensive. Total cost: $3,500
Monthly payment plan available.
30 PDA’s granted through NCCAOM.
We interview all applicants to ensure this path is right for you. Please complete this application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us to arrange an interview, email@example.com.